Monday, April 19, 2010

Biggest Loser



Nope.. Nope .. not that Biggest Loser Asia or any of those series please.. the title imply to the Biggest Loser KLIA that is held by our Sports Club committee from our main headquarters..the contest are open to all staff that are eager to join in and workout within their own effort for 6 months.. this is not same as the Biggest Loser on TV where each participants need to workout everyday in order to loose weight.. Our kind of Biggest loser are more simple which require their very own effort in order to loose weight.. simple.. end of 6 months evaluation will be made to those who loose the most..but in between the 6 months duration there are also be elimination of participants...interesting eh...

well your truely wanna join dis contest y'all... huhuhu... me n few colleagues are so gonna join this.. kindaa excited coz I have set my goal to slim down 7kg from my current weight.. hhuhuhu... besar tul cite2..ingat senang ke ill..InsyaAllah will do my best.. coz really need to slim down n keep fit for my own satisfactory..huhu.. especially when I need to be bridesmaid to my BFF wedding this October.. nak gak cun sket..huhuhu..mcm aku plak kawen.. ko pengapit je la...huhu.. who cares.. as long as I'm happy.. lalalllalal...

so pray for me guys.. hope I can slim down as what I have targeted... huhuhuh.. so lets the exercise begins..
Biggest Loser KLIA......


No comments: